We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Enrique!

We love a good surprise birthday party!! The girls wanted to plan a party, but I think they were really wanting to just have an excuse for a party, but anyone who knows me, knows that I will come up with ANY excuse to have a party! lol

We are also grateful to the others who helped make it a huge success, by coming and decorating the house while we were gone, going and getting the cake and ice cream! Thank you SO much!!! It was a lot of fun, and we had a ton of people show up to celebrate with us!
Enrique had a ton of candles on his cake...


And here is the birthday boy blowing out the candles.


We also were going to have a birthday dinner for Enrique with his mother but we had a few mishaps, and I got burned on my arm pretty badly while preparing the dinner, and it put us behind by more than an hour... so we had to cancel, but he got a phone call the next day from his mother inviting him to lunch, and he was so excited to go. Unfortunately, we dont have pictures of this event, but I just wanted to thank her for doing that for him... it meant a lot to him! :)

Happy Birthday Enrique! I love you tons! I hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! You are such a good wife! Sorry I wasn't moe help. I was a little out of it when I was chatting with you. galad all went well. love uya

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5