We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Paint Jobs and Carpet

I am so excited to post these pictures. If I say so myself, the bedrooms turned out well!

This is the color of guest bedroom walls, however I am not posting a picture of the whole room till it is done this weekend! :)


This is Sara and Molly's room.



Now, if you looked close enough, you noticed the new carpet. I am loving it!!! It just got finished being put in this morning, and it is such a great color. It will hide everything, and from what my mom tells me, it looks an aweful lot like my brother Dave and his cute wife Karin's carpet! I guess from being to their home, I fell in love with it subconsciously! LOL Here is a closer up pic of it.


It is starting to look like a new home, and I am loving it!!! :) Look for updates soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! You have good taste! :)

Jodi and Josh said...

It looks awesome!! Did you do the faux painting yourself?

It was fun seeing you guys the other day!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5