We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas Day

We woke to see that Santa had left some fun things for the kids.




We got so many things that I cant even mention them... But, we are so thankful for the sacrifice everyone made, and the thoughtfulness of everything. I was so overwhelmed this year with our mold problem and not knowing how things were going to pan out for Christmas. I was grateful I did home made gifts, and that I had shopped all throughout the year for things for people, and everyone was so kind to us... thank you for your love most of all! We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics!! the kids are too cute!! I love how Molly has to show you all of her presents!!! lol too cute!!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5