We got mold again. Eric and I decided that we were going to get carpet for the whole house. The carpet we had was horrible for kids (pinkish rose upstairs, and white down), and it showed everything. Not to mention the fact that it was around 15 years old. SO, it was time! We picked out everything (after MONTHS of searching for a great carpet and a reasonable price) and paid for it. Then we decided that we would take down the wallpaper in the guest bedroom and in Cman's room (where the students are staying) and paint before the carpet got in. :) It was all very fun, until we got through the guest room, and headed into the other room. As we were taking down the wallpaper, I noticed that the wall was wet in one area. As we got all of it down in that area, I saw mold. All over in a 3 by 6 foot area. After having already had to pay out of pocket for the mold in the bathroom (and it isnt inexpensive), and paid for carpet, we now had this happening... I still am in awe, but, there is a reason for everything. At least that is what I am telling myself. haha
Here is a picture of the room during the construction...
We are getting the painting done on Tuesday, and since they couldnt do the carpet until we framed the room, the carpet will be done on Wednesday. Look for some updates soon!

1 comment:
good choices
Post a Comment