We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ohhhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener... that is what I'd really like to beeeeeee....

The kids and I were driving around town, and on our way home, we lucked out to pull up to this baby! ;)

...For, if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener... everyone would be in love with me! ;)

I also had a special night with the kids while Enrique had to work a couple long nights at work. I found a GREAT deal on ice cream for the kids (50 cents each), and let them each pick out their own... they felt like royalty! ;) We sat down and watched a movie too. It was funny to see them with these big things of ice cream, so I had to get a picture! ;)

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5