We went home to go visit my parents. I love being there. We usually get to see my brother and his wife and cute little boy. While being there, we went to Costco, and I got some cute pictures of my with my little Dee Dee.
My sister in law better be careful... one of these days I am going to steal him and take him home with me! bwahahaha!Cman came home with the CUTEST paper mache easter egg that he made in school. I loved it. This isnt a GREAT picture, but it works.

My two little divas love to eat it up when we are taking pictures. "Okay, my turn!" "Me now, mom!" "Yook at me!" Those are regular phrases that I hear, and usually, I cant turn them down! haha




We even got one of Baxter in here, but he is a little camera shy! haha

2 comments:
That picture of you is absolutely adorable! You look amazing!!! Love you!
Ha ha ha! You can steal him anytime--he's being such a stinker these days!!! ;)
Post a Comment