We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ladies Night Out

I LOVE General Conference, and the fact that it brings ladies night out doesnt hurt! We always have a blast! This year, I got to meet someone that I wasnt expecting.
I just have to say, I am a Sons Of Provo addict! I love all of the LDS movies that come out, and I have one particular actor that I have loved through all of them!
Kirby Heyborne

He is so cool! He and I sat and talked for a while about silly things, and then he told me we needed to hang out more often. He was so cute, and I was so thrilled to be able to meet him and get an autograph while I was at it! hahaha
I also got to meet the "Energy Guy", Daryn Tufts... he is a riot as well!

He is so incredibly tall, that I told him I needed a chair to stand on in order to even come close to his shoulders. He told me that he would just bending over to get the picture... sweetie!
I hope you all enjoyed Conference. It was a great one, which I needed so much. I usually get a TON of help from it, and I cant wait for the next one!

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Well that's pretty cool. I have to say, I like Kirby as well. He has played so many different roles. Cute family, I thought you had two boys and a girl, but it's the other way around. Fun. And I have to laugh, because for some reason I remembered lagoon and you and I and your husband (of course not at that time), but I can't quite remember exactly. I know you knew him, but did we go back to lagoon once and meet him there or am I making it up? I can't remember. Oh well. We are currently in Boise and love it here. Dan is a loan officer, but is looking for something more stable. Yeah right in this economy, right? Anyway, good to hear from you.

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Awesome you were able to meet and get a pic with them! I still haven't seen Son's of Provo and some other fun flicks, but hope to one day.

Cook Family said...

Kirby was in a beer commercial about six months ago. That bummed me out a little. Also, I don't think your visitor tracker is working because I've visited several times since you've placed it on your blog and it never shows me on there.

Sorry about Tomoji. You'll see him again soon.

Seleta said...

I totally LOVE kerby too! He was my fav! HOW cool is that you see everyone!

kdance said...

Kirby is seriously my favorite in all those movies! You are so lucky!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5