The kids are off track, and only have been for a week! I am ALREADY going nuts. I am happy to publish that the kids start TRADITIONAL schooling next year so no more breaks in the middle of winter when they cant go outside for too long without coming in complaining about it being too cold. During the summer we spend TONS of time outside, so this wont be a big deal! :) YAY!
We have been having a rough couple weeks around here, and we needed to ask for prayers on our behalf. I fought with trying to decide if I should come on here to let everyone know, and to ask for prayers, positive vibes, and good thoughts from you, and I decided that I should. I have been going through some weird health issues, and we are trying to get them all figured out. We went in and did an MRI on my brain, and everything came back fine with that. What a blessing!! I am now needing to go to many more specialists to see if we can get down to the root of this all. But, I am sure I will be ok, and know that my Heavenly Father and my Savior will be at my side through all of this.
We hope you all are well!

No comments:
Post a Comment