Saturday we got up and went to the Rodeo! It was a blast, and Enriques first!! ;) It was also the kids first as well. It reminded me of when we used to go watch my Uncle G rope cattle up on the fairgrounds. I always really enjoyed it, and growing up I secretly wished for a hubby who was a farmer so I could have cows, chicken, sheep, pigs, and last but not least, horses! ;)
We had a lot of fun, and judging by some of the pictures, I think Papa and Gramma may have had more fun than we did.

The clown having a little fun...

This guy took a beating! He rode till the horse got trapped in a corner, and then it fell on top of him.


Everyone enjoyed themselves!


Me and my girls.


My little nephew was there with us, and he was SO funny. He kept his hand in his shirt, and wouldnt take it out. I kept asking him what he was doing, but he would just look at me like I was crazy for asking. haha

Thanks to Papa and Gramma for taking us there!
We then went back to Papa and Gramma's and had our Easter Egg hunt after coloring some eggs. Gramma and I swore we would never do this because it is too messy, but we ended up doing it anyway! haha


My nephew and brother joined us for this as well.
He makes the CUTEST faces, and I couldnt help but just laugh when he was SO excited over the treasures he found!

I just loved this picture.

Then Papa and Gramma treated us to the Mystique. If you have never been there, and know what I am talking about, I highly suggest you go! It is SO much fun. We enjoy it everytime!
This night we went to see my cousin who was playing in Grease. It was so fun!



It was such a great day, and jam packed full, but it was worth it! Thanks again to Papa and Gramma for the SUPER FUN day!

2 comments:
Sis, you look so great!! Enrique and the kids look good too, but I just can't get over how AMAZING you look. :) I'm glad you are all having such a great time with life. We miss you like crazy!
mom, you look so pretty in these photos!
you all look great, the girls in the easter dresses look adorable!
kisses!
Post a Comment