We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

We had an great Easter Sabbath... we went to church with my mom and dad, and my mom roped Enrique and I to sing with her choir. It was a beautiful song, so I am hoping to pass it along to the conductor of our church choir.
We got in some pictures (seems like it is a ritual here).

The family one turned out a little blurry, so I was really sad, but it is still cute! ;)

We then went home and had dinner, and then we had to be on our way. It was such a spectacular day, and I thoroughly enjoyed being home. (Love you, mom!)
We hope you all had a VERY Happy Easter. I am playing catch-up... sorry it has been SO long!

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5