We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love My Kids!!

The funny things they do, and how they act...
Sister is getting to be such an adorable girl... I am really worried about the boys that will be knocking down the door for her!

The kids have a program at the school where they get to pick some goals, and once they complete a certain number (I think it is 15), then they get an award. The goals are like exercise for 15 minutes for 2 months everyday, or clean your room everyday for 1 month, or get 10 100%'s on tests at school... it is a great program, and here is Sister getting her award! They make a BIG deal of this. They call each student up one by one, and give them the award, with a parent by them, and give them a certificate. I am so proud of Sister for completing her goals for the year!


Dont be surprised by her adorable demeanor, she is a stink sometimes too, but she certainly knows how to cheer me up with I love you's often!

She also loves to learn new piano tunes. She doesnt play a ton, but she likes it when Enrique and I sit down and teach her something.

I love my Sister Sue!

Cman thinks he is "bad", but he really is the sweetest boy EVER!

He loves hanging with Tomoji, and it is going to be hard when Moji leaves.

He loved building things with dominoes... and the peace sign seems to be in a lot of his pictures! hahaha

This is why he is sweet... he does little things like this ALL the time for me. He made me a strudel with I *heart* you on it... I love these little things.

He also won his medal for his goals, but Enrique couldnt be there for it. I barely made it, and got a picture with him... I am so proud of Cman as well! He worked HARD!

I love my Cman! He is a riot!

Missy is such a fun little girl. She absolutely LOVES American Idol, and she plays it on the Wii as well. She will be watching it, and it doesnt matter what you say, she wont pay attention... she has to watch her Idol!

She loves to play with her siblings, and imitate them as well. She was downstairs with Cman when he built a building with his dominoes (the above picture), and she just HAD to build something and get her picture taken too!

She has a smile that lights up any room. I can never be mad for too long with her because she just smiles her smile, and it brings me out of my irritation.

She is such a ham! She loves to pose for pictures, and you can find her also running around the house with her princess camera taking pictures of everyone.

She is still my little ballerina too! She loves to dress in her leotard and be a dancer. She is such a sweetie!

I love my Missy Moo!

How blessed am I? VERY!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Livi Gerbase said...

OH GOSH, I MISS THEM SO MUCH! I almost cry here, they are do big and i'm here, so far away from them. Can you please send him a kiss?
Kisses, love you all!
Livi

Daisie said...

Dianne, these pictures of the kiddos are PRECIOUS! I've been so bad about keeping up with my blog and checking up with others'. I miss you guys!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5