We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sister's New Do!

It was time! I loved Sissy's long hair, however, she wasnt taking care of it properly. Not to mention that we would brush it, and 5 minutes later it looked like it hadnt been brushed for days! I bit the bullet and just cut it! I also did with Missy, but her's was just a trim. I am so glad to have it be short now...
Introducing the new and improved Sister Sue....

4 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Your blogs are the best. Why haven't you been blogging - your next heritage book is going to miss these blogs. Love Mom

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Mom, you logged into my account! haha
I will be updating, promise! My book is not going to be missing anything! ;)

Daisie said...

LOOOOVE her haircut!! She looked so cute with it like that in Park City! We miss you guys!!

Higbees said...

What cute cuts!!! Even more importantly, what beautiful girls. Your kids are sooo sweet. Its fun to read up on all the fun things you do together. What a great little family. :)

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5