We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Enrique was so sweet this year and spoiled me rotten!! He made me some above ground gardens! I was SO thrilled to try my own at growing a garden, so we will see how it goes!
Sara had a VERY fun time with the dirt (and disgusting enough... it wasnt JUST dirt! BLECH)... here, I will let you see what I am talking about! ;)


1 comment:

Daisie said...

Eeeeeewwwwww!!!! But it sure looks like she's having the time of her life!! You're a good mom to "not sweat the small stuff" and let her do that!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5