We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day Trip!

Eric and I took a quick day trip up to visit my family. My adorable sister in law was in a production called Power in His Touch. It was amazing! She was Mary, Christ's mom, and did a fantastic job! If I could get my videos to load, I would put one on here, but I cant. Anyway, we got to go to the Jensen Concert Hall, named after my Uncle J and Auntie C (who passed this last year). I had to get a picture of it!

On our way home...


We hit this area on our way home that we had a new bug hitting the windshield every second...

It was a fun little trip! I think I could get used to this! ;)

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5