We had so much fun there that night going to the play, and then the next day we went to go swimming... it just isnt the same if we go to see Gramma and Papa and not go swimming. And, if they didnt meet new friends at the pool it wouldnt be the same, either.
They have all become quite confident with swimming. It is so fun to see them really enjoying the water.

Then we went to go visit Great Gramma J, and one of the things they look forward to is playing on Papa C's electric stair chair.

Notice the BIG hunks of gum in the girls mouths... they also get gum from Gramma whenever we go there (a tradition that Papa started).

It was such a great visit. I love being around my parents, and appreciate them for all they do for me and my family. They are amazing, and I am so grateful that they let us go there as often as we do... I do wish it was more, but am so thankful for the times I am able to.

No comments:
Post a Comment