We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Few More Tidbits...

I found some more pictures that I wanted to share from the last couple of months... I guess that is what you get for having 3 different cameras! haha
When in Park City for the family reunion, we went on a nature walk... when we got to the turn around point, I took a picture of the girls... I loved it!

We also went to Home Depot and the kids made bird houses! It was so much fun, and it was freeeeee! :D

This was me and my niece... she came to cuddle up with me one time when she was here, so I had to take a picture!

There is this specialty store by our house, and they have an old BMW sitting out in the front. It is a front entry door and totally cute! When I mentioned to Sister that it was real, she was extremely afraid of it taking off with her in it! haha



And now, my son, the golfer! I am so proud of him, and he is doing quite well in his classes! While we went to visit Papa G and Gramma K, we went out to watch Cman hit a bucket of balls on the range! It was quite exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been one busy girl. Loved your blogs. K

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5