We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dancing Divas

I cant believe I have 2 girls old enough for Dance! I am going to be taking better pictures this week, but here are the pictures of their first day!

Sister is in Ballet and Point this year. They moved her up into a higher level because they think she is capable of it. The lady who owns the shop told me that Sister was the oldest in her class last year, but this year she is the youngest. I am so proud of her! She wasnt wanting to do it when she had her end of year recital last year, but when she heard Missy pipe in telling me she wanted to do dance, she changed her mind and decided it would be fun to have Missy and her in dance recitals together.

Missy was very excited to start and had no trepidation with going to the class all by herself. She wants to be a big person, but it is hard for me to watch her just step into it, rather than being a little hesitant to leave mommy. Oh well! haha I realized she is going to do JUST fine when I watched her in her first class. The teacher was trying to get everyone to do what she was doing, and a lot of the kids just stood there looking at her, but Missy Moo was soooo adorable twirling around and dancing like the teacher.

I know they will be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love my little ballerina girls.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5