We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School!!

It is that time of year again! I cant believe how fast this summer went by! Here are the kids first day of school pictures. I am also very excited because this is our first year with a traditional school year schedule, rather than a year round schedule... it should prove to be interesting.
Cman is in 4th... he is getting to be such a handsome young man. I cant believe how fast he is growing in front of me!!! I keep telling him to stop, but he tells me he cant. Booo!

Sister is starting 2nd grade!!! I still think she should only be in kindergarten, but she isnt... Dang it!!

Missy starts preschool this year! I cant believe it! I will miss her, but she is only gone a few mornings a week. ;)

Hope the first of your school year is a good one!

1 comment:

Livi Gerbase said...

Oh gosh! Molly is soo big!
they all look amazing! i miss them so much!
Have a great school year!
kisses

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5