We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Needing to Share a Good Thing! ;)

I have come across this amazing blog! The ladies are from Provo Utah, and have put together tons of things to help with Food Storage! The website addy is FoodStorageMadeEasy.NET and they are doing a 7 day challenge to see how prepared I am for a disaster that could happen. I figure, it wont hurt, and I will see where I am lacking, right?
ANYWAY...
The one thing I am working on right now is our 3 month food storage... and wouldnt you know, they have a spread sheet for it! Here is the direct link to the page. 3MonthFoodStorage I highly suggest to watch the tutorial... it is well worth your time, and you will be amazed at how easy that made it for us!! It calculates it and everything!
I hope this helps you all, and I encourage you to really read through the site. They have some GREAT things on there that are amazing helps for us! :)

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5