We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sister's End of Year Dance Recital

I have to say, my daughter a busy little girl!
Here she is, in her Dance Recital! I was so proud of her! Here are some pictures backstage before.


She is a little cheeky, I tell you!

Here are her Jazz Fingers! hehe

But, man oh man, she is such a cutie!!


I need to figure out how to get the video RIGHT HERE... so, look for it tomorrow! ;)

And here is after the show. Missy was so excited to give her sister flowers!





SO cute! It was a great night, and we cant wait till next year to have both girls in dance!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Sue is so adorable. Always a princess.

Daisie said...

Wow, watch OUT! Sister is BEAUTIFUL! Boys are gonna come knocking on that door! Wish we could've been there for her recital! Bet she stole the show!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5