When we were singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame, I decided to record, but Mrs. D thought I was taking a picture... whoops! haha
Then I got the real deal.

Here is Enrique and I...

And, here is Enrique and our exchange student Fabio.... it is about time I got a picture up of him! haha

Then, Cman had some bubblegum ice cream, and it turned his teeth blue... we had to document that!

And, last but not least, he and Mrs D wearing their ice cream hats on their heads... hehe

His teacher even made him the cutest framed scrapbook page and gave it to him. Totally cute! We had so much fun, and hope to take the whole family to a game this year, but we will see how that pans out! ;)

1 comment:
Great to get all these summer blogs - I've been waiting a long time and they are well worth the time you spent.
Post a Comment