We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Swimming Fun

We decided to make the most of the summer and go to the pool and take some swimming lessons! We have so much fun at the pool, here are a couple pictures! ;)






Here is to hoping for many more swimming days this summer!

We found out some great news! The kids will have a full summer off because they are starting a traditional school year rather than the year round school year! We are thrilled, and I hope I can keep up with them this whole summer! :)

So, with that bit of good news... Pool, here we come!!!

2 comments:

kdance said...

Yay! Finally some updates! It's been a fun summer for you guys. Sister looks SO DANG ADORABLE in her recital costume. She's going to be a talented girl. I enjoyed looking at your Kiawah pics again. I would LOVE to go there someday. It looks incredible!

Daisie said...

WOW!! Look at the beautiful sky and the blue blue water! Makes me want to take a dip! Glad to hear the kids get a full summer!! (But I have to say I think I'm ready for school to start!!)

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5