We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, August 15, 2010

May Updates

5/01/10
We went over to a family members house, and Cman decided to climb their tree... I just had to get a picture.
Crazy boy! 
One of the kids made a Mickey Mouse pancake!  hehehe  To me, it looks more like Feivel from An American Tail.  ;)


5/3/10
I decorated Cman's teachers door for teacher appreciation week.  Here was the final product.
Each flower had a student's name in it.
I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  :)
I also went out today and took some Senior Pics for someone in my ward.  My second real job doing the photography... I am excited about it!  They turned out really nice.  I am hoping for more work soon... but, we will see.

5/6/10
Like I said before... Missy keeps me entertained!  I love being around her!  What a silly girl!

5/9/10
Happy Mother's Day to Diggy! 
What a wonderful day!  Breakfast in bed, and tons of cards from the kids.  They spoil me!  Eric also spoiled me by getting me a new set of golf clubs!  I need to get to the links soon!  I am sooo flipping excited!
I love my hubby and kids and being a Mom to 3 beautiful children!  What a great life I have!  I thank my Heavenly Father for my many blessings daily!  Who could be more blessed?  I love them all!  
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there!  I hope you had a great day as well!

5/21/10
Today the kids school had a pie throwing contest for the students to do to the teachers, and my friend asked me to take pictures for her.  These are the best ones of the bunch!  It was HILARIOUS!  




SURPRISE! hahaha
She doesn't look too happy!  hahaha
It's all good!  I love this!  SO much fun!
Her whole face was burning the rest of the day, but what a good sport!  :)

5/23/10
We had family come and visit.  It was a great visit, and we went up to the mountains for a fun night... but, it ended up starting to rain on us, and the people wanted to charge us an arm and a leg for us to just go in for 3 hours... so... we improvised.  We pulled along the side, and went and played by the stream.  I got a few pics in for them as well!  The kids loved having their cousins over, and we enjoyed the company!
The kids always love the mountains...
Cman was teaching Aiko how to throw the rocks into the stream.
Just a gorgeous picture.  ;)
We tried to take some pictures for our family, but... it was really bright and the boys had a very hard time getting their eyes open.  But, here is the best of what we got.

Funny thing is, the pictures of the boys alone turned out really nice!  ;)


We miss you guys!  Come see us again soon!

5/24/10
Sister won her conquering cub award.  YAY!!  Here are some pictures.  Unfortunately, we got none of Enrique and I with her... but, these suffice in showing her with her award!  :)
She is holding her medal the wrong direction, but... it is all good!  :)  Way to go Sister!!

5/26/10
The kids school had a carnival night, and we planned on taking pictures, but there was so much going on, the only picture we got was of Sister and Missy with their balloon hats and painted on whiskers.  hahaha  It was a cute pic, anyway!  Glad to have it.

5/27/10
Missy graduated from her pre-school today!  I am so proud of her.  She can sound out words (and this is only her FIRST year of pre-school!) and she can spell both her first and last name, but she could do that before pre-school, actually.   hahaha  But, YAY for Missy!  Her teacher was fabulous!!

5/28/10
It is always fun playing games with friends!  Here we are playing Pirates Dice.  Fun game, but can get really intense.  haha





And, I don't know WHAT was going on with TK's eyes.... A little weird!  haha

5/30/10
I am thinking Eric is getting a few grey hairs... what do you think?
We have a good friend that we met when we were in The Music Man who was leaving on a mission, so we went to celebrate with her.  She will be missed!!  
Luff her SO much!
We are praying for you!  See you again soon!

That was our May... and, as my dad always says on May 4th.... May the Fourth be with you!  ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog for May. I really loved how you decorated C-mans door. That was such a cute with the gardening glove and all.

The Dances said...

Wow that tree C-man climbed is HUGE! And I agree with Karl on the door - so adorable! I'm sure it was much appreciated.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5