H A P P Y E A S T E R
The Easter Bunny visited, and left lots of goodies for us! I always love seeing the kids expressions. It was snowy here, so the Easter Bunny snuck into our basement and left everything in our room downstairs.
Sister is literally spinning around in excitement!
Two of the three munchkins running in to grab their Easter Baskets.
The other munchkin is already in the room. hehehe
Sister is just in pure awe!
You can't see it, but she is about a foot off the ground jumping for the movie that she got.
Cman realizes what is in his basket...
And we can just say he is more than excited about it!
Cman is dancing in sheer joy. Missy trying to figure out what is going on...
I think she gets it now. This is HER stuff!
And now to see what was brought for her.
What is it?
GUMMMM! hahahaha
SO much fun for Enrique and I see them get so excited. We are happy for this day that we have to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and what our Heavenly Father and Christ offered to us through this sacrifice they made. We hope your day was a good one!
4/5/10
I found some sunglasses I really liked... I have to say that I make these sunglasses look good!
4/7/10
Fio wanted to prove to herself that she could actually do a bridge. She did really well, if you ask me! ;) Good job Fio! ;)
4/8/10
Conquering Cubs Awards for Cman! :) YAY!
And with his teacher. :)
Congrats Cman, you are AWESOME!
4/9/10
Sister's class put on a puppet show for the parents of all the students. It was fun to see her doing things like this. I hadn't experienced something like this with Cman, so it was a great treat!
She did great!! :)
4/10/10
We took Fio to an little playland, and they had a small race track. She was so excited to go on the carts and race. I snapped a picture while she was getting ready.
4/17/10
We went back to the place with some friends of ours, Mike and Angie... we had a blast going out and having a double date! It was so much fun! :)
I am already winning! haha
Eric and I on the ride simulator.
I am not taking too many pictures. hahaha This is it...
Unless you want to see Mike... looking a bit grumpy! hahaha
He really isn't, it was just the lighting. And the on the spot picture taking! ;)
4/24/10
Now we are having Fio leave us. This is just hard. PLAIN old HARD! I am going to miss her! We went out with friends to celebrate her coming and being with us. And to party away before her big test. One last hoorah!
Everyone is going to miss her!
We decided while we waited, we played a game.
We got the volcano ice cream dessert!
Aiko liked it too!
Fio with another family that we are all close with.
Fio with us.
And with Aiko...
I was a little teary eyed... it is hard when the students go.
I love you Fio.... always rough watching them go.
4/25/10
Fio is leaving... this is so hard for all of us...
If you can't tell, we are really going to miss Fio!
We will miss you a TON! You keep your head high and know that we pray for you daily.
The kids had a hard time at the airport.
We love you!
April brought many tears falling from our cheeks, from both joy and happiness. You know what they say... April showers bring May flowers. We are looking forward to May. :) Hope your April was great!

























1 comment:
Cute pictures with Fio. Can't believe it was so long ago she was with you.
Post a Comment