We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, August 13, 2010

March Marched In and Out REALLY Fast!

I think the reason why is because we were so busy with The Music Man, that we rarely had any spare time on our hands, and when we did... we spent it either sleeping or running all our errands (which is more than what we even realized!) so, it was one fast paced month!

3/02/10
My friend and I on Dr. Suess Day.  She was Cindy Lou Who.  ;)  She is so cool!  This also happened to be my first time doing PTA... and I was elected PTA President in Elect.  :O  Next year I will be in training, and the following year, I am going to be the PTA Pres.  This should prove to be exciting!  hahaha  Entertaining is probably more like it!  I don't know WHAT they were thinking!!

3/4/10
Fio wanted to make Flan for us.  So, with twisted arms (hahaha) we allowed her to do this.  It was fabulous, and here was the result!
It was VERY delicious!  :)

3/20/10
There have been so many practices for the musical, we have had VERY little time to get things done.  But, one thing I had to learn to do was to get my hair in a perfect bun... and believe me, with all this hair I have, it is a hard thing to do!  I think it turned out ok.  It looks messy, but this is what they wanted!  
We also have a new student from Japan.  Her name is Aiko, and she is very sweet, but keeps to herself most of the time.  I think the experience has been hard for her, as she has had many times that she has been crying.  I am sure she misses her family.  It would be hard traveling away from everything that is familiar to you.

So, the musical has been GREAT fun!  Here are some other pictures from the whole thing.  It has been such a blast to work with these people!  =D  These were our try out pics... Enrique's hair was a little... uhm... crazy!  hahaha
I looked like I was trying out for Twilight!
Cman had a silly grin... hehee
Sister looked perfect.  ;)




I was rehearsing lines with Tommy Djilas for his part (I didn't have one at this time).


This is my friend who directed the music for it.  She even led
a band to play in it as well.  Amazing girl!!


SHOCKING!
Mayor told a bad joke!

They can SING together?  OH MY!
How can there be any sin in sincere? 
 Where is the good in goodbye?
*siiiiiiiigh*
Oh, we're in love.
"And, of course you've met Eulalie Mackeckine Shinn, the Mayors wife.  Isn't it exciting Eulalie?"

Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little, Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little,
♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, ♫ Talk-a-lot, Pick-a-little more.
Goodnight Ladies, Goodnight Ladies.  Goodnight Ladies.  We're going to leave you now.

  Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little,  Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little,
♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, ♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, ♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP,♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, ♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP,CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, ♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP,CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP, ♫ CHEEP, CHEEP, CHEEP,
 Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little,  CHEEP!


Farewell Ladies, Farewell Ladies,  Farewell Ladies,  We're going to leave you nooooooooooow.
"Papa, papa!  The Wells Fargo Wagon is just coming up from the Depot!
It could be the band instruments!!"

♫ It's your sweet hello dear that sets me up.  And it's your got to go dear that gets me doooown.
 Now unfold, heart of gold.
Here... where a woman's heart should be.
 Lida Rose, I'm home again Rose...
On our way to the Ice Cream Sociable.
And those darned boys running into us on the bridge, nearly knocking us over!
The curtain call!
(Poor Cman had very few spots, but he was VERY good! ;)



And thus it was the end.  :`(
We had such a great experience with this musical!  I am going to miss it and I am sure I will have some form of an identity crisis now that it is over.  ;)

3/24/10
Missy is such a funny little girl!  I love having her around to cheer me up when I need it, or to help alleviate the stress I am having.  She was definitely meant to be in this family! 

3/27/10
I started this new Food Co-op, and I am in love!  Here is what I got for my $15 donation...
LOTSA good food!  I am going to be doing it every week, I am sure!!  :)

3/28/10 
We decided to go up into the mountains with some friends and have a good ol' fish fry and just have a bit of fun!  :)  It was much deserved!  Setting up the gas grill.
Cheese  =D
Fio and I.
Alice and I...
David and Sister up on the mountain top.
Handsome boy!
Someone snuck a pic in of just our family eating dinner.  ;)
Alice, David, and Sister... with Missy sliding down the
mountain in the background!  hahaha
Enjoying time with friends!  Love this!
David and Jeff... being debonair!  ;)
Sister and her cute grin.
Missy at the top of the mountain by HERSELF!  She is the teeny speck right in the center,
and she has NO FEAR, I tell ya!
David and Sister
Alice and Cman enjoying the scenery.
Missy with two of some of my favorite people.
Everyone but me up on the mountain...
HEY, someone had to take the picture!  ;)
My handsome Enrique <3
Oh!
I seriously love these girls!  *muah*
Just our fam... (the kids were nervous because of the 
steep climb right under the rock.)
Our Cheeto smiles!  Don't we look fantastic?
Maybe more like we need a trip to the dentist!  haha
Fun, nonetheless!
I love times like these... I know I have said that before, but I really do.  To experience life to the fullest, and enjoying it with great family and friends makes it even more full and enjoyable!  

3/30/10
Sister's grade put on an American Assembly for us.  It was great, here are a few pictures from that.



It was a cute program, and I wish my pictures were better, 
but, these are better than nothing!  :)  Luff my little girl!

3/31/10
I came home to a sign that my hubby made for me!  He is very thoughtful.  
Thought I would share.  :)  It brightened my day!
It says Dianne Lifts Live's.  :)

Marching out for now!  Happy Day for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Dianne. I loved seeing March and February and January. A lot of work but soooooooooo worth it.
You're amazing and your family is adorable. Love Mom

The Dances said...

It looks like your play was a ton of fun! The costumes were fantastic. So good to see you all. Love ya!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5