We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

October Was Ghost-like

10/2/11
Juliet and I were able to head to the LDS Conference Center and watch a session of Conference.  It was so neat!  It was a treat for her, and a first for me.


The spirit was so strong, and I hope it isn't too long before I am able to go again!
10/3/11
Today is Missy's birthday!!!  She is 6!!!  :-O
This is one of her favorite past-times.  haha
 She is such an adorable little girl.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives!  :)


 This was her outfit earlier in the morning, and we had to change it because of this little adventure she decided to divulge in. 
 

 And, as you can see, she is very happy about it too!
 We also had a visitor come to see us!  CHANTAL!  We love having her here.  She is such a calming influence and a overall sweet person.  We are so thrilled to have her as apart of this family.

She had a very happy Birthday!  :)  It was great to celebrate such a fun day with Missy!
10/4/11

We ended up going to a Brazilian Restaurant for Missy's birthday the night after.  :)


They always have the most amazing food there!  :)  Happy Birthday again, Missy!
10/5/11
Enrique is heading off for a business trip.  It is a first for us (amazing to think in 14 years he has never had one before).  So, we all ventured over to the airport to say goodbye to daddy for 5 days.  He is definitely going to be missed!!!



 Chantal and Enrique
 Juliet and Enrique
 I really am going to miss my better half.  He is such an anchor to me.  
 Safe travels!
 10/6/11
Did some more canning today... peach salsa

 And peach jam!  YUM!
And, Sister and I found some fun little masks to try on!  :)
10/13/11
Chantal is now heading out.  It has been SO great having her here with us!  :)



10/14/11
I have had these for 6 months, but haven't been able to get them up until now.  LOVE it!!!
If you want something like it, go to www.myheritageconsultant.com
10/18/11
This picture does little justice, but this was the biggest one I have seen in a VERY long time.  It was probably about the size of my index finger.  
I love nature!
10/20/11
My son is so sweet... Cman decided to make this for me.  It made my heart melt.
 My girls are playing Just Dance... one of our favorite things to do to pass by the time.
10/21/11
We are having some fun with some friends... decorating Halloween Sugar Cookies.  











I didn't get any pictures of the girls... I think I am starting to slack in my picture taking, and using my cell phone camera which really doesn't provide a very good quality picture.  I need to be better than this!
10/27/11
It is Halloween parade day (and party day) at the kids school... And, we are all ready!





It is always fun to watch them parade around in their costumes!  :)
10/29/11
We made a trip to see Gramma N, and Papa G and Gramma K.  My kids love their great-grandma, and I can't blame them.  She is pretty amazing!


I love her so much!
10/30/11
We wanted to take advantage of the time we had to take pictures... :)















They aren't the best, but they work!  :)
10/31/11
Halloween is upon us!  We always go and take some trips around to visit friends and family, and as usual we have fun doing this!


 This is Diggy's Great Uncle and Great Aunt (and they are great)!
 Now it is time for the spookin' to get goin'.  We met with some friends this year, and it was so much fun!




 Not sure what this is, but I love it!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!  I hope you had a spooktacular time!

1 comment:

Karl said...

And that seems like just yesterday.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5