We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, July 16, 2012

September Happened

9/1/11
I flew out to TX to be with my birth sister for her wedding.  I get to be seeing lots of family while there too!  :)


9/2/11
Dinner Party...
 Me and Omi
 And, I don't think anyone can guess who this lady is!  hahaha  There is absolutely NO resemblance.  haha
9/3/11
The big day!



 First Dance
 Cutting the cake...

 And I think this has to be one of my favorite pictures!  HAHAHA  They are trying to reason with each other.  ;)

Congratulations sissy!  I am happy for you both!
9/4/11
Out to breakfast before the newly married couple heads out on their honeymoon.  They are very brave!  haha
 His no neck pose.  haha

 Trying to do a serious picture... I just look like I am disgusted!  haha
 Why, HELLO THERE!  :)
 Love this little man!




 The tickling kisses!  hehe



SO great being able to spend so much time with such great people.  I love it!
These are just random pics from throughout the time in Texas thus far.









 Today I got to go to the Stockyards in downtown Dallas.  Pretty fun, and really cool!

 Me and Mr. Wayne





9/5/11
Get to spend some time with my birth brother and his family.  :)  



9/6/11
I have NEVER been to such a great place for steak.... WOW!
 And, I have to laugh at the fact that even in TX they know where to get the best darn potatoes!




9/7/11
Omi brought me to Pappadeaux... so yummy!






 I get to see my cute nieces again!


It has been SUCH a fun trip!  I hope to get here again soon.  
9/11/11
We have a new host child... Min.  She is here for a month.  :)
 We got up early because of it being the 10 year anni of the Twin Towers and the Pentagon being hit by planes, plus a plane going down after hijackers took over the planes.

I will never forget!








                                      

9/19/11
We love getting together with good friends!  :)  Playing games is always the way at our house!
9/30/11
We are celebrating Missy's birthday!  :)






 It was great to have Ji-hye here...
 and Min!  :)
Happy early Birthday Missy!

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5