We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, July 16, 2012

August is Here

8/1/11
A nice break from the heat... we got rain today, and the kids were totally excited to go out and play with some neighbors in the rain.

 And, my gardens... looking great!  Not to mention the raspberries!
 The Ants go marching 3 x 3, Hoorah, hoorah!
8/7/11
Cman's first official Boy Scouts activity.  :)
8/15/11
We took the family out to eat.  And, there was a man there that was doing balloons.  So, they all got something made for them.  :)

8/18/11
We decided to go camping and swimming with our friends.  






8/19/11
Enrique and Missy were going down the water slides... and this is right before Missy toppled over.
 This boy LOVES his watermelon!  haha
It was our final fun for the summer.  Time for school!
8/21/11
First day of school for Sister and Cman.

And, I don't think I have ever bragged on this before, BUT... Enrique makes the BEST homemade pizza.  And that is what he made for us that night.





8/22/11
We went out for dinner with our host kids.  Izabela is leaving very soon.  :(


8/27/11
We came to have a bit of fun!  :)
















 Our last picture together.  We will miss Izabela.  She has been so much fun to have around.
 And, we are sure that Juliet will miss her too.  It is hard having someone that you are friends with leave you alone in a country that is not your own.  






 Goobye Izabela!  Until we see you again, take care!
8/28/11  
This is now Missy's first day of school... a kindergartner.  I am not sure I can handle this.  My baby is getting to old for me to call her my baby.  At least to her face.  ;)
 And now, all of my kids walking off to school.  This is going to be a very quiet day around my home.



1 comment:

Karl said...

I remember how I longed for the day you would all head out to school and then when you did I was so sad and lonely. Life goes by too fast and we must treasure every moment.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5