7/2/11
It is that time again!! Time for our annual Park City Reunion... I love being able to be with family... always so much fun!
7/3/11
Here is the view from our room. :)
Just hanging around chatting...
We decided to try and have some family pictures taken this year... it has been a long time since we got any done as a family. :)
Little O is not so little anymore... 1 year! I remember going to Cali when he was born. So crazy!
And we cannot forget the rides on the people mover. ;)
We got to see fireworks as well... The boom is amazing since they are lighting them off right by us.
7/4/11
Swimming is also one of the favorite past times up in Park City. :)
I figured out why my water bottle was going down so quickly! hahaha My nephew decided that since I was drinking out of it, he could too! haha
Nice hair, Cman! ;)
7/5/11
We always have some outdoor walks too. The kids love it.
We found a heart in the road. I really took this for Sister because she LOVES hearts.
Most of the grandkids.
We ended up having a little bit of a rain, but we got to see a rainbow afterwards.
And it ended up turning into a double. SO cool!
7/7/11
We went on a nature hike, riding the gondolas on the way up the mountain.
Picnic time half way up the mountain.
When we went down to the bottom, Enrique was there. We had quite an eventful afternoon, but it was so much fun!
7/8/11
We decided to make some bracelets and decorate cookies. :)
Enrique and I have a favorite place to go up in Park City. They make the BEST Chocolate Souflee! YUMMO!
7/9/11
Time to say goodbye... I hate this time of the vacation.
That night we got home and headed out to a wedding reception. I love being able to see good friends! :)
7/10/11
We love to fondue! :) I will admit, my house is a mess. We haven't had time to clean since being home from our family reunion, but fondue makes everything better! :)
7/12/11
Kinda yucky after a great post about food... Eeek!
While we were up in Park City we went up and rode the Alpine Slide. Enrique and Missy were in one together, and it ended up tipping over and they took a skid down the slide... this is what happened to Eric. It makes me sad, and if you notice in the picture above of Missy, she has a band-aid on her forehead where one of her owies are. :(
While we were up in Park City we went up and rode the Alpine Slide. Enrique and Missy were in one together, and it ended up tipping over and they took a skid down the slide... this is what happened to Eric. It makes me sad, and if you notice in the picture above of Missy, she has a band-aid on her forehead where one of her owies are. :(
These are Missy's before they really started to heal...
7/15/11
We got to go to a wedding reception for one of my birth cousins. It was great to see some of the family.
My first time meeting this guy... and, he is just awesome!
And, I finally got to meet my birth mom's parents. It is a nice way to have a bit of closure. :)
7/16/11
Can I tell you how much we love raspberries?! These are the fruits of our labors. YUM!
And, playing dress-ups with cousins are always fun!
This is what my garden looks like. WONDERFUL! My AeroGarden starts were amazing and really took off!
7/18/11
Another year has gone by?! It is Sister's Birthday!
Blowing out the candles.
Getting ready to take her bite...
Epic fail! hahaha She got her face SHOVED into the cake! ROFL!
Thanks so much Uncle Martikeetus! :)
Results of the face in cake. haha
I hope she had a great birthday! We are so lucky to have Sister in our family. She is awesome!
7/19/11
I love this... I planted a certain tomato plant for Jenn... it was a Purple Cherokee Tomato, and the reason is because it was purple, and that is Jenn's fave color. Well, I went out to pick some of the tomatoes, and look what I found. I do not believe this was by accident. I love her!
7/20/11
Someone is in a bit of trouble... he knew it too. He was afraid to look at us when we walked in and found the evidence by him...
After we cleaned it up, he laid down in remorse. HAHA I love this. Who said that dogs have no conscience? I do not believe it.
7/21/11
What did I do to deserve this?? I love my son!
7/25/11
We got 2 new host children today. Izabela and Juliet. :) We also had friends come to visit from Cali. Today we took some friends on a hike to take pictures for them as well.
We went and had a picnic afterwards. :)
Me and Mon... love her!
We also celebrated Juliet's birthday! :) Happy Birthday Juliet!!!
And, we did make her take a bite like we do! haha
7/28/11
We are having a swimming party! WOOOHOOOOO!
Love good friends! They are also my bowling league ladies! haha
With a potluck afterwards.
We definitely had fun! Love the summer!

























































































1 comment:
That was a great month. Loved all the reunion pictures. I sure missed going there this year.
Post a Comment