6/3/11
It is Enrique and I's Anniversary! He brought me to a beautiful restaurant for dinner, and then we are off to Les Miserables. I am so excited!
It was a fun night... I have a wonderful life! Happy Anni, hon! You have brought my life so much joy!
6/6/11
Sometimes it is the little things.
Love my little girl!
6/09/11
It is recital time. Missy is gorgeous.
And, so is Sister. They did fantastic, too!
I am so very proud of the girls. :)
6/13/11
It is so good to have great friends!!!
I appreciate my friendships. Our friends came from Cali, and made some time to stop by and see us. It is always so good to be around them. I cannot wait till the next time!
6/18/11
We are so lucky to have such talented people in our family. My sis-in-law is in Annie. She is Grace Farrell, and I am telling you, she does a FAB job! I am always loving to take time to go see her in anything she is in. It is always a HUGE treat!!!
The family enjoyed it thoroughly. I am so glad that they enjoy these things as much as I do. :)
And being with my mom is always a treat.
6/22/11
I love it when I get the opportunity to watch my nephews and nieces. It really has happened often, so this was a special treat for me!!! We definitely had fun!
Family is truly one of the biggest blessings that one can have. :)
6/23/11
My mom came down to go and take my girls to a Princess Festival. It was such a fun day! We also went with a friend and her 2 kids.
Another friend of mine was there doing face painting, and so my girls got to have some fun getting their faces done. They looked SO cute!
This was the princess from The Princess and the Pea, and the girls got to get up on a pile of mattresses with her to see if they could feel the pea.
One performance was with Aladdin and Jasmine... and all 3 girls got pulled from the audience to be in the performance! :) What a fun thing for them!
We went through a maze, and we found a table and some tea cups for a tea party. The girls sat down for a little R&R.
On our way out we ran into Captain Hook... so, we had to get a picture with him! ;)
We had such a great day, and I am so glad my mom came to spend time with me and the girls. We loved having her with us. :)
6/25/11
We got to have 2 parties today... One was a family reunion for Enrique's family. There was lots of fun to be had. Water balloon fights, dousing people with cups of water, and lots of conversing and food. :)
Cman was being sly... trying to get me to think he wouldn't get me with the water... I knew better!
THEN
When we came home, we got to celebrate a birthday!
When we came home, we got to celebrate a birthday!
Take a BIG bite! ;)
He was spoiled, and loved all of his presents! We are so lucky to have Cman as part of our family. What a fun son he is, and I cannot wait to celebrate again next year!
6/26/11
Down the street there are some people who own a turtle as a pet. He actually has a hole in his shell and they have him on a very long leash to wander the front yard. He is so big, and the kids love going to see him. :)
6/28/11
I found out at the recital that Missy was missing from the picture that they took for her dance class. Apparently they had a glitch, and ALL of the pictures with Missy in them did not make it onto the SD card, and she had taken the pictures of the singles and then she ended up putting them in a photo together. BUT, without Missy, the picture was not complete, and so we had to do another photo session. I was not terribly happy, but not much else could be done. Anyway, this is just a picture I took with my phone camera while they were getting ready. Hopefully the new ones turn out good.
6/29/11
With growing older comes new horizons. Cman is graduating from Cub Scouts and I am a bit sad. He is received his Arrow of Light tonight, and crossed over the bridge. I am so happy for him, but still cannot even believe that the time with him is going so fast. Before I know it, he will be driving.
This will be the start of a new adventure, and I know he is excited about it. Congrats Cman!
I am proud of my son. He is amazing!
So, we are now onto new adventures.


















































1 comment:
What fun memories. I am so glad you are updating your blog!!!!
Post a Comment