We went down this last weekend to Temple Square to check out the lights. It was SO cold, and we were only out of the car for about 40 minutes, and that was enough time for the kids to be whining about how cold it was, and to not be enjoying it anymore. We got a couple good pictures, although I am not thrilled with them.

This was the best family picture, even though Cman was looking at all the people gathered around. LOL

And here is looking up under the tree that we are standing under.....it was so cool!

And another shot using a different mode so you can see more lights.....
3 comments:
You are making me so homesick! Here goes yet another year of missing the Temple Square lights. I think your pictures are great.
The red tree is my favorite. In fact, it wasn't lit last year and I was so mad, I couldn't enjoy the rest of the lights. Anyways, I'm glad you got good pictures of it because it makes me extra happy to know that I'm not the only one who loves the red tree.
Okay, I seriously have been checking your blog every day now. I'm dying for an update!!!
Post a Comment