We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Aunt C


I am sad to come here with bad news again, but I wanted to post my admiration to my Aunt C. She passed away today and I am deeply saddened by the news. She was such a good person, and was always someone that I looked up to. She helped me understand about true beauty and I always felt good when around her. She always advised me on how to dress, as most of my life I have had a different figure than most girls and women, and I am forever thankful to her for her style and class that was all her own. I love you Aunt C, and will miss you. I thank you for showing me it was ok to just be me. Thanks for all you have done.

6 comments:

Daisie said...

What a wonderful tribute to Aunt C. My kids have never met her, but they've been so diligent in remembering her in their prayers every night for the past several months. We're missing her too but are comforted in knowing that she's in a heavenly place...

Livi Gerbase said...

Oh i'm so sorry! But she is fine where she is now :T

And thanks for putting me in your list off blogs!

Kisses, Livi

Heather said...

I am so sorry about your Aunt. Although we know we'll see family again, its still hard when we have to miss them here and now! I hope you don't mind I checked out your blog, which is adorable by the way! Check mine out.. heatherbarlow.blogspot.com by the way, we have the exact same taste in music. Your playlist has songs I wanted to add to mine but didn't know how to find. Well, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Love ya~~~~Heather

Cook Family said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Diggy. Death is never easy, even with our knowledge of the gospel. I wish you and your family the best during this difficult time.

Unknown said...

I don't think I knew your aunt, but she sounds like she was a wonderful woman who had a great influence in your life.

kdance said...

What a sweet post! She seemed like such a wonderful woman. I only got to meet her one time, and I'm so glad that I did!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5