We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nothing Much Here....

Our lives are kinda boring at the moment...

The kids are out of school for almost a couple months. I am glad to have them home, but I get frustrated more often with ALL of them home. It seems like if only 2 are home there is no problem, but if all 3 are, they dont get a long, and I feel like I am scolding them all day! *whew*

Cman was so sweet this morning, and told me that he was lucky to have a good mom and a good dad. It made my heart melt. I love it when he is lovey with me, but it seems more than not that he is going through some phase of being disobedient and disrespectful. He is a good kid though. He made a book for our family, and his teacher had it hard bound. He brought it home on the last day of school and in it he had it dedicated to his "family who shares cookies, cakes and brownies" with him. LOL He is so funny.

Sister had a hard time leaving school. She cried most of the day and said her and her teacher were crying at school too. She told me that she just wants to stay in her class with her teacher, and I granted her permission and told her that she just had to stop growing and stay little forever. She looked at me perplexed... I wish I could keep them small for a little longer. They grow TOO fast.

Missy is talking up a storm. Of course, it is only stuff that I can understand, although every once in a while, others can understand her. She mostly copies what others are saying. A couple of usual phrases for her are, "Oh DANG!" (sounding like Oh Dane) and "Gosh!" (sounding like Doss). Obviously I say it too much because those are her usuals... even just outta the blue. She loved to be a momma, and loves to have her hair done. She still has very little hair, but she doesnt care. LOL

Enrique and I celebrated our 11th Anni last week, and we went out to eat at our favorite Japanese restaurant here (I would even say it is the best out of any restaurant, hands down) and even tried the sashimi (for those of you who dont know what that is, it is raw fish). It was fabulous, and it will probably not be the last time we have it. We also had our usual sushi and then shrimp tempura (which we split) and the best miso soup ever! Afterwards we went to go to get some new games, and then we headed to go see What Happens in Vegas... cute movie, but it had things in it that didnt need to be in it... surprise surprise! (A side note: I HATE the movie industry and all the vulgarity that they put in movies, that the movie could still be told without!) We then got a night to ourselves as one of our neighbors took the kids overnight as a gift to us. It was so weird, but nice to be alone in our home.

Anyway, that is my update for now! Here is a pic of the kids that I just took today, and I love... sometimes they are just so sweet I could eat them up!

8 comments:

kdance said...

I totally want to keep Evan little forever, too! Karlene was saying that to him just today.

Happy Anniversary! Now I have a killer craving for sashimi! I love you picture of the kids--cuties!

Okay, so I need an update on NKOTB. When do we get tickets??? How much are they? Let's get the ball rollin'!!

Unknown said...

Your kids really are cuties. I think they have their mommas smile! Let me know if you make it up Pocatello way.

Lindsay said...

I'm glad to get an update on your family. I was just asking Tim the other day when we saw you last. I think it was Christmas. Is that crazy, or what? Time flies and we need to get together. We should plan one of those dinner get-togethers with everyone around here.

Also, Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had an awesome night out!

Daisie said...

Wow, can't believe summer's here...I totally understand the mixed feelings with school being out! We'll miss seeing you guys this summer and I know Nic will miss playing "Bang!" with Uncle Eric! Happy Anniversary you guys!!

Livi Gerbase said...

is already summer there, isn't it? Oh, must be so strange not having snow and cold days! But it is a wonderful city anyway.
I miss the kids so much! But i really know how much work do they give, specially to you.
Love you, and i will allways miss you, all days of my life. Kisses, Livi

Jodi and Josh said...

Congrats on 11 years!! Marriage is tough.. but you two make it look easy!

Heather said...

I know what you mean about having the kids home! Cute pic of yours, by the way. They look like you, especially their happy smiles!

Becky said...

Our last day of school is tomorrow and I also fear that I'm going to go NUTS. Great blog! You have a beautiful family.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5