
He is always smiling and he plays Jazz on the piano like you wouldnt believe. I now have Tomoji who plays all the time and he plays pop/classical, and Maer who plays Jazz... my house is truly a melodic place now! hehehe
We also got a surprise when we found out last week that Tomoji's sister was here in Utah and she was coming for a visit for a week and a half! We were so thrilled to have Mariko come to see us, and she was such a sweet girl (which really was no surprise since Tomoji is so nice). We had a lot of fun teaching her games and doing things with her. We had a house full since we had some other family visiting, and also Maer here.

Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:
Sounds like a constant party at your house! Ours is kind of that way with assorted neighborhood kids.
Your house does sound very fun!! My parents also have exchange students and it has been great for them.
You guys are so generous! Our ward was asked for someone to volunteer to take in an exchange student. I thought about you and for a second I almost volunteered, but I think I need a bit more time to think about things like that. One day I hope I can be as generous as you guys!
Post a Comment