I didnt get a picture of this night, so I got this picture off of Bruno's site (Thanks Bruno!) and we all look a little evil with our red eyes!

Marcel is the one not looking at the camera. Hahaha Bruno is the one with the white, blue, and black vertically-striped shirt. Tomoji (our Japanese exchange student who is here for another 2 months) is at the end of the table. We played games a lot and the boys really liked "Bang!" and "Werewolves" the most. The other boys in the picture were staying with some good friends of ours, and we miss them as well.
Boys, we miss you a lot, and hope to see you again real soon. We miss our girls as well... it has been an eventful year for us with Foreign Exchange Students. We have already had 4 girls, 4 boys, and we have a new boy making it 5 since January... I highly recommend this to anyone who feels adventurous! ;)

1 comment:
WOW! That is cool that you have the patience to experience foreign exchange students. I am so glad it has been a good experience for you, and that there are good homes like yours for these kids to go to.
Post a Comment