I just love this picture!! I made him pancakes for his birthday breakfast, and I made it into an I <3 U for him to gobble up... he loved it!
And he took a big breath to blow out the candles...
And he blew them out! ;)
Then he took his traditional bite of the side.
What a big mouth he has! haha
I want to mention, that Cman got golf lessons and golf clubs, Legos, sticky feet, 5 gold dollars, Sonic for the Wii, and Big Beach Sports for the Wii, plus more money from family. We just didnt get pictures of him opening anything! hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMAN!! We love you more than you know!!

1 comment:
I'm SO with you on the birthday parties! They tire me out! But looks like Cman had a great time, even without an all-out party! Way to go!
Post a Comment