We celebrated all of the birthdays close to this... I love how my niece is playing with my nephews ear... he was crying right before, and she started doing that, and he stopped really quickly. It was cute! haha
Getting ready for dinner...
Jacks relaxing on the couch.
Peek-a-boo I see you...
We had so much fun at the pool! Thank goodness for the swimming lessons for the kids!
I love Enrique's face in this one! hehehe
The kids always seem to make friends there too!
My niece is totally adorable!! And, sooo fashionable thanks to my Sister-in-Law! ;)
My nephew loved the net and ball... he wouldnt put them down. He also looks like he is 3, but he isnt even 2! He is one hefty kid!
Missy loved being with her daddy... too cute.
The kids did projects while we were there. They made these cute frames...
My nieces are seriously the cutest there are!! I heart them!
And the finished product!
Another tradition we have is riding the gondola, otherwise known as the people mover.
There was also face/hand painting. Missy didnt want it done to her! haha
And we took family pictures at this beautiful daisy patch. Jacks and Phil werent around... they went to Italy and had a great time, but I was sad I didnt get a picture of them at this patch... but here are some of the ones I got.
I dont know what was up with my kids... they wouldnt look at me! haha



We had a fun filled time there! We are looking forward to the next one!

3 comments:
Good times! What a fun trip we had. You got some good shots!
I love the daisy patch pictures. Sure wish I could have been there the day you took them. Sooooo cute. Do I love those kids or what.
Great pictures! Love looking at them again and reliving the memories!!
Post a Comment