We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What a Surprise!!!

I was thrilled the day we got back from our reunion in Park City, only to have another reunion in its own right. I got a phone call from a birth brother whom I have never met. He and his wife and their kids were coming through on their way home to Texas from a family reunion that they went to. He was coming to meet me!!!!!!!!!!! I then got a phone call from another birth brother who used to live here, and he was coming by too! I was thrilled!!! It was such a treat for me! We took some pictures of this momentous time. :)
Here are all the cousins that were there at the time. It was also early in the morning, and we were all still trying to wake up... Poor Cman was dragged out of bed! hahaha

Here he is with his cousin, Jr. The eyes give them away!

And, now onto the birth brothers.


See what I get to deal with? I was loving every minute of it! ;)

For those of you who know Toby... you will know that this guy 1. never holds still, and 2. never has a normal look on his face! hehe

Amber, Me, and Julina


Both of the cute families.


I am hoping that I get to see them again sometime soon... and NOT in another 31 (or 2) years! ;) Luff ya guys!

1 comment:

kdance said...

Hey, fun! They look like really fun guys. Cute families!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5