
One of your family members calls you in a panic and says they need a treat for a party they are going to (they didn’t know about it, so don’t freak out at them!). You are stranded at home with no car, and can’t get to a store.
DEPENDING ON YOUR SCHEDULE… ONCE YOU MAKE THE TREAT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DONE! IF YOU WANT TO GO TO A RESTAURANT TO CELEBRATE, OR EVEN JUST A STORE TO GRAB SOME STUFF YOU’RE FREE!
For this day, and ALL days of the challenge: no spending money, no going to stores, and no restaurants (until your treat is made).
You have run out of fresh butter (you can use shelf stable alternatives)
You have run out of eggs milk (you can use powdered)
You have run out of fresh milk (you can use powdered)
Make a delicious dessert
Once the dessert is ready, YOU ARE DONE!
ADVANCED “FOLKS” (for anyone who feels up to it)
Try it with no perishables or pre-made mixes at all!
Facebook Notes:
I am making a Crazy Chocolate Cake using no eggs, no butter, and no milk. ;) It is an amazing recipe I use when we have none of those on hand. I cant wait to get it in the oven, and out, so I can go get some food storage items and stuff from the case lot sale! ;) Thanks girlies!
MY THOUGHTS NOW:
This was an amazing experience. I am amazed at the fact that we did this and pretty much made it through! I am not near as worried about food storage, however, there are a few things that I am going to be trying to work on getting. ;) Hope you all learned something from this! =D

1 comment:
This was truly an amazing learning experience. I don't know how you did it. Great Job Daughter o'mine.
Post a Comment