We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, November 6, 2009

I WON!

I never win ANYTHING, but with this Challenge I participated in, I won!!!

Prize: Customized Vinyl Labels
WINNER:
Dianne Dance Pabst
Company: Vintage Vinyl Decor
Description: Vinyl lettering to label food storage with. This lettering can be placed on your plastic buckets, other storage containers, shelving, almost anywhere. The award package would include: 2 sugar, 2 white flour, 1 wheat flour, 1 powdered milk, 1 red wheat, 1 white wheat, 1 oats, 1 white rice, + 10 your choice.. *in winners choice of red, brown or pink vinyl lettering.


Any ideas on what to get?

1 comment:

Daisie said...

CONGRATS!! What did you end up getting?

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5