He also was in a class production for Halloween, but, I cant some of my videos on here to show you. They danced to songs like The Haunted House Dance, a Blues Brother's song, Oh My Darling (Frankenstein), Mac and Cheese, and about 10 more... it was an hour long program, and he did awesome!
He sang a line of Oh My Darling by himself (and a wonderful debut it was) singing the words... "I was working with some test tubes in my laboratory fine. Then one day I broke my glasses and created Frankenstein!" And then in a poem called When it's Halloween he recited "When fluttering, flying, fierce some bats, when arching, awesome, aweful cats, you know its Halloween!"
Here is a picture from afterward (and yes, he has make-up on... the teacher told him he HAD to). hahaha

1 comment:
Your kids are so dang photogenic!! What a cutie he is!!
Post a Comment