We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Missy and Make-up

For some reason, Missy just loves make-up! One night, after it was time for bed, Missy had to go potty. She went into the bathroom, and after a longer than normal time in the bathroom I could smell some of my air freshener wafting through the front room (and the bathroom door was closed). I asked Enrique if he would go and check on Missy, as I had deduced that she had gotten into the spray again, and I had already warned her 3 times earlier in the day, so I was afraid of going in and getting really mad at her. He walked in there, and the next thing I heard him say was, "Missy! NO NO!" followed by a "You need to go and tell mommy what you just did". He told her to wash her hands and come out. As he walked back into the room, I asked him what she had gotten into so I could prepare myself for how I was going to react. He let me know what it was, and I told him to grab the camera quickly so we could get a picture of it.
When the water was turned off, he then told her she needed to come out again and let me know what she did (hiding the camera behind his back). She proceeded to come out of the bathroom and told me what was going on. I scolded her (trying not to laugh), and then told her she needed to turn and look at daddy and tell him she was sorry to him as well... this was the first look at the camera.

BUT, immediately, when she realized what daddy was doing, it became a completely different circumstance... she was now in a photo shoot and had to show off her beautiful smile. She really had NO in between time (maybe 1 second), and this was her next look...

I think I am in trouble...

1 comment:

Daisie said...

HA HA HA!! What a little ham!! That lipstick makes her smile look HUGE!!! Too cute!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5