She was fast asleep with Sister...
But then by Enrique she started opening her eyes.
Then Missy got some wide eyes.
And with Cman she looked like she was laughing.
She was really looking at me and I was loving every minute of holding her!
Sweet baby!

And then was baby C. Enrique and I took the kiddos on a short trip to Papa G and Gramma K's and were able to go see him and his parents, but we kept the kiddos away because of germs and the swine flu. Enrique and I went up that night! I was so excited!! haha

Then the next morning I went and hung out with my sister in law to help her for a bit while my brother went to give a lesson at church. I was MORE than happy to offer coming up to "help", and I really hope I wasnt more a bother than a help. Here are a come pictures...

Baby C getting lovin from his older brother E. SOOO cute! hehe

E and I played the sleeping game... he is so stinkin' cute!

Look at those baby blues!!

I love my new nephew and niece! How blessed am I!!!

1 comment:
What CUTE pictures of the babes!! Can't wait to meet them!!
Post a Comment