We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, July 14, 2012

February Comes and Goes

2/2/11
We decided to head to a game.  We got free tickets when we went to the 
sing-a-long in December, so we are taking advantage of them.


 Squinty Sister
 And, I am not sure where Cman is.  No pictures of him.  HAHA
We had a fun night as a family.  
2/4/11
I have been teaching in Sister's class... and the last day I took
a picture of all of them.  It was so much fun being in there... 
I will miss these kids.  :)
2/05/11
Enrique decided to surprise Diggy with a birthday party...
And, he had a special cake made for her now.  :)
Any guesses as to who it is?
 It was so great having friends and family show up...

 And, now it is time for the cake!



 She is taking her bite.
 And, the frosting gave her some very black teeth!  HAHA
Happy Birthday Diggy!
2/14/11
I just love my hubby.  Enrique is the best person.  I cannot imagine life without him.
I am so grateful to have him in my life.  :)
Happy Love Day!
We even had cupid stop by for a visit!  :)
2/19/11
I was so embarrassed that I never got a photo of the family on Sister's baptism day
that I decided better late than never.  ;)  
2/21/11
Sister got a new hair-do.  She is loving it, and so am I.  :)

 While cutting it, she wanted me to take pictures.  This is about the amount that got cut off.

Obviously, if you ask me, she is adorable... 
but, I am her mom.  ;)
                                                
2/25/11
While traveling downtown, I saw this painted on a wall.  
I agree with it, and loved it so much I wanted to share.
2/27/11
Queenie is here for another visit.  I just love having her around.  It is hard having her all the
way in NY, but so great to have her come to visit.  :)

 She is such a doll!
 And, we went to take pictures of the family.  They were much needed.  
















 Family pics are good to have, but most of the time, I am not terribly happy with the way they turn out.  
I need to be working on the lighting of these pics, but there you go.
Hope your February went well!

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5