3/6/11
We headed up to Enrique's Dad's home because we had a funeral to go to. We got to spend time with
family and celebrate Papa's life. He was a wonderful man.
Diggy and Missy T
I personally think that Enrique looks a lot like his dad... what do you think?
Here is the whole family that was there at the time.
3/11/11
Here is my little Astronaut! Missy is so adorable! :)
And, I did some more canning. I hope they are good. I got 20 (or so)
bottles of this awesome goodness! :)
3/18/11
Sister gave a presentation today at school. She did it on
the life of Princess Diana. As part of the assignment
she was supposed to dress up like her as well.
She did a fantastic job! Congrats Sister!!
3/20/11
We got together again at Enrique's Dad's for Enrique's brother's Farewell.
This is what happens when family gets together...
This is what happens when family gets together...
Still insure how Missy C was able to pull this face off! haha
The man of honor! :)
All of the siblings on this side.
And the grandkids.
Enrique is always trying to have fun somehow...
Talking about what to be ready for on the mish.
While we were there, we went and visited my birth aunt and her family. They are so sweet, and we always love seeing them and hanging out.
Not the best picture, but it works. I love her!
3/31/11
I started my AeroGarden, and I am excited to see what I end up getting this year in my garden. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment