We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, July 13, 2012

November has Arrived

11/07/10
Queenie took us out for dinner... everything with her is SO much fun.  We love her so much!


 Goofballs...




It was a fun night... and the food was great too!
11/19/10
We are heading to TX for Thanksgiving.  Here are some pictures of part of the journey there.


11/20/10
Morning in New Mexico...  View from the Hotel room.



Just a few pictures of the view we had in the car while driving.


 And, interestingly enough... I know Doug Wood!
11/21/10
Finally we are here!! Me and Teenie 
 Some of the cousins
11/26/10
We went to see the Stadium...
 And then out to lunch.  LOTS of people, but how much fun!!!








11/27/10
So, I think this is one of the BEST trucks I have EVER
seen.  It is such a refreshing thing to be in the bible belt!

11/29/10
I am NOT sure why I have NO pictures from TX... I am going to need to go find some.
When we came home, we had a TON of snow... What an exciting month!


No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5