We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, July 13, 2012

October Fun

10/2/10
It is crazy to think that Missy is now (almost) 5!  We did celebrate a day early, but she didn't seem to mind.    Where did the time go?!
 She had a princess/Tinkerbell party.  :)


 Her Auntie made her cake for her too.  It was a hit!
 I did forget to get the picture of her biting the side of the cake.... eeeks!!!
 Then our tradition of pinatas.  She was taking some swings at it.

 She had fun, and is definitely my little princess.  :)
10/3/10
Sister always does the sweetest things.  
10/9/10
Sister's big day has arrived!  She is getting baptized.  Congrats Sister!  
We are proud of you for choosing this!

 We had a lot of friends and family come to support Sister.  








Can you believe we didn't get ONE family picture on this big day?  I hope I remember when it is
Missy's turn.  Oh well, it was such a fabulous day!  Congrats Sissy... remember who you are!
10/11/10
We took a trip with some cousins over to a farm.  It was a lot of fun!


 Cute Cousins
 Peek-a-boo!
 Cman decided to lay down in an empty dug out grave.
 And, then his cousin decided to follow suit.  :)







 And earlier in the day/week, I was picking from my garden.
GREAT harvest!



10/12/10
Sister and dad had a father/daughter date night.  They got to dress up.  :)  
She was a ballerina, and he was a viking!  They had a great night playing games and having dinner.
10/21/10
Some more of my harvest!  I cannot believe how much I got!



 And, my chives did awesome too!
10/22/10
It has come... Witches Night Out!  :)


 Even Miss A decided to get a bit into it!  ;)



 We met up with some other friends there, too!
 Roo doesn't look too happy!  haha
 All of the girls!  It was a fun night!




Can't wait for next year!
10/26/10
We have rounded the corner... Halloween is upon us!  :)
We have a trunk-or-treat that we are getting ready to go to.  FUN!

 This is our new host daughter, Queenie... she is such a sweetheart!







I love Halloween!!!!
10/27/10
Missy had a dress-up day at her other Pre-school!
These kids are adorable!
10/28/10
Time for the other two yaywho's to have their dress up day!

 And, when I saw Miss A, I had to take a pic!  haha
10/31/10
Here we are, making the rounds!  :)






 Not sure why I didn't get a picture of Molly trick-or-treating, but, 
now Sara got left out of the loot pictures!  

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Karl said...

Sara's baptism!!! Where did the last two years go. Cute Halloween Pictures.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5