The same day as Missy's program was Cman and Sister's. Theirs was later in the day, so I was able to join Enrique in going. And, even Gramma K came with us! ALL of the kids were overjoyed to have her there. Missy loved playing with her. It was cute.
Funny thing, both of them with their eyes shut... and still both smiling away. haha



I love this kid... he takes it all very seriously.

It takes a lot to get this kid to smile.

And, my Cman was the narrator for his grade. He did a great job!


At the end of the program, all of the kids came in and sang Silent Night. We couldnt see Sister, but we could see Cman... He is a cheeser!

That night Enrique and I went to the temple with a couple of friends. Outside was this beautiful statue on the lawn. I had to document it. Enjoy! Hope your season is going well!

No comments:
Post a Comment