We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Recital Time!

I love my girls and their dancing. They are so cute, and Missy was really excited to get out on the stage. It was so cute. :) Here are some pictures of right before the performances.






They did very well! I was so proud of both Sister and Missy. Missy even made a mistake of going the wrong way at the end of the show, and it was quite funny. hehe
I really need to find the plug for the camcorder so I can get videos on here. *sigh*
It was really a great night. :)

2 comments:

Daisie said...

OH MY GOODNESS your girls are so beautiful!! How do you stand it?!?! Wish I could've been there to see them dance!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures. Wish I had been there. Next time...............

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5