We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Dec 15, 2009 It was Missy's program at preschool, and I didnt get to go to it! I was so sad. But, Enrique went to support Missy. (He is such a great daddy and hubby!!!) Anyway, the kids really didnt sing at all, but, Missy is cute anyway.
This reminds me way too much of the Uncle P's 1983 Christmas program - what with the paper hats and all. I'm sure Missy was better-behaved than her Uncle-P (although this may be due to the fact that, unlike Brandon, her neighbor did not have a lizard).
3 comments:
I LOVE her outfit!! The sweater, mini and boots are adorable!!! Why can't I wear stuff like that??
This reminds me way too much of the Uncle P's 1983 Christmas program - what with the paper hats and all. I'm sure Missy was better-behaved than her Uncle-P (although this may be due to the fact that, unlike Brandon, her neighbor did not have a lizard).
hahahaha
Post a Comment